Members and covered spouses enrolled in Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) and UnitedHealthcare Non-Medicare Advantage plan options have access to a variety of Sharecare tools and services such as the RealAge® Test, well-being incentives, well-being coaching including tobacco cessation coaching, biometric screenings, onsite activities, challenges and much more. To learn more, please visit BeWellSHBP.com.
New in 2021: Members can earn well-being incentive points in 2021 and redeem those earned points in the Sharecare Redemption Center for a Visa Reward Card or well-being incentive credits.
The following plans are eligible for the Be Well SHBP well-being program:
- Anthem Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Bronze, Gold, and Silver
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and UnitedHealthcare Health Maintenance Organization
- UnitedHealthcare High Deductible Health Plan
In the 2021 Plan Year, earn well-being incentive points up to a total of 960 per household: Now you and your covered spouse can each earn 480 well-being incentive points and each of you can choose how to redeem them in the Sharecare Redemption Center for either:
- $150 Visa Reward Card to use anywhere Visa is accepted (when redeeming all 480 well-being incentive points earned in 2021) or;
- 480 well-being incentive credits (to apply toward eligible medical and pharmacy expenses). The well-being incentive points you earn in 2021 can be redeemed for well-being incentive credits in increments of 120.
- NOTE: The 2021 incentives do not apply to covered dependent children or members enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente or Medicare Advantage Plan Options.
ACTION IS REQUIRED
You must redeem the well-being incentive points you earn:
Earned well-being incentive points are saved in the Sharecare Redemption Center until you and your covered spouse each choose to redeem them, meaning earned well-being incentive points will not automatically be sent to Anthem or UnitedHealthcare. Therefore, you and your covered spouse must each go to www.BeWellSHBP.com and make a selection on how you each choose to redeem your individually earned points through the Sharecare Redemption Center.
You and your covered spouse do not have to redeem the well-being incentive points you each earned for the same reward. (For example, you can choose to redeem the 480 well-being incentive points you have earned for a Visa Reward Card that can be used wherever Visa is accepted. Your spouse can choose to redeem the well-being incentive points they have earned, in increments of 120 well-being incentive points, for well-being incentive credits to be applied toward eligible medical and pharmacy expenses.)
Well-being incentive points are saved in the Sharecare Redemption Center until you choose to redeem them. All points must be redeemed by midnight Eastern Time on December 15, 2021.
You will not be able to select the Visa Reward Card if you begin redeeming well-being incentive points to apply towards your well-being incentive credits.
You must complete all well-being activities totaling 480 well-being incentive points in order to select the $150 Visa Reward Card The cards will be physically mailed within four to eight weeks of redemption.
Health Actions Required: To earn the well-being incentive points, the following health actions must be completed between January 1, 2021 and November 30, 2021. The 2021 action-based incentive points will be earned as the action is completed and will be available in your incentive account within 30 days after redemption.
- RealAge Test: Earn 120 well-being incentive points for completion of the RealAge Test. The Real Age Test is a confidential, online questionnaire that will take about 10 minutes to complete. The RealAge Test must be completed before any well-being incentive points can be earned.
- Biometric Screening: Earn 120 well-being incentive points for completing a biometric screening. In 2021, SHBP Members and covered spouses will have the opportunity to obtain a biometric screening at their personal Physician’s office using the 2021 Physician Screening Form, at an SHBP-sponsored biometric screening event, or at a Quest Diagnostic Patient Service Center (PSC). For information on biometric screenings please visit www.BeWellSHBP.com or call Sharecare at 888-616-6411.
Earn Additional 240 Well-Being Incentive Points: You and your covered spouse can earn up to an additional 240 well-being incentive points by completing the RealAge Test and telephonic coaching pathway, online pathway, RealAge Program, or a combination of these activities:
- Telephonic Coaching Pathway: Actively engage in telephonic coaching. Earn 60 well-being incentive points for one completed coaching call per month. You and your covered spouse can each earn 60 well-being incentive points up to four times, for a maximum of 240 well-being incentive points.
- Online Pathway: Earn 120 well-being incentive points up to 2 times, for a maximum of 240 well-being incentive points by completing two of the following challenges, within the challenge period as listed below:
- 5,000 Steps Challenge (Complete and track 21 of 30 days in January, April, July or October)
- Stress Challenge (Complete and track 21 of 30 days in February, May, August or November)
- Green Day Challenge (Complete and track 21 days of 30 in March, June or September)
- NOTE: Well-being incentive points can be earned by logging eight (8) Green Day trackers daily within the Sharecare App or online through www.BeWellSHBP.com.
- RealAge Program: Earn 120 well-being incentive points one time for completing the RealAge Program. You may start the challenge at any time during the program year, but once started you must track at least 4 times a week (Sunday- Saturday) over 3 consecutive weeks to be awarded well-being incentive points.
NOTE: Well-being incentive points not redeemed by midnight ET on December 15, 2021 will rollover to the next plan year as well-being incentive credits.
To get started today, visit BeWellSHBP.com.
Wellness Appeals (Anthem and UnitedHealthcare)
For more information regarding wellness appeals, please visit https://www.BeWellSHBP.com/well-being-incentive-credits/
NOTE: Well-being incentive points do not apply to the Kaiser Permanente, Tricare or the Medicare Advantage Plan Options.