Members and their covered spouses enrolled in Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) and UnitedHealthcare Non-Medicare Advantage plan options have access to a variety of Sharecare tools and services such as the RealAge® Test, well-being incentives, well-being coaching including tobacco cessation coaching, biometric screenings, onsite activities, challenges and much more. To learn more, please visit BeWellSHBP.com.
Members can earn points in 2023 and redeem them in the Sharecare Redemption Center for a Sharecare Rewards Visa® Prepaid Card or well-being incentive credits.
The following plans are eligible for the Be Well SHBP® well-being program:
- Anthem Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Bronze, Gold, and Silver
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and UnitedHealthcare Health Maintenance Organization
- UnitedHealthcare High Deductible Health Plan
In the 2023 Plan Year, earn points up to a total of 960 per household: You and your covered spouse can each earn up to 480 points and each of you can choose how to redeem them in the Sharecare Redemption Center for either:
- $150 Sharecare Reward Visa® Prepaid Card to use anywhere Visa is accepted (when redeeming all 480 points earned in2023) or;
- 480 well-being incentive credits (to apply toward eligible medical and pharmacy expenses). The well-being points you earn in 2023 can be redeemed for well-being incentive credits in increments of 120.
- NOTE: The 2023 incentives do not apply to covered dependent children or members enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente or Medicare Advantage Plan Options.
ACTION IS REQUIRED
You must redeem the points you earn:
Earned points are saved in the Sharecare Redemption Center until you and your covered spouse each choose to redeem them, meaning earned points will not automatically be sent to Anthem or UnitedHealthcare. Therefore, you and your covered spouse must each go to www.BeWellSHBP.com and make a selection on how you each choose to redeem your individually earned points through the Sharecare Redemption Center.
You and your covered spouse do not have to redeem the points you each earned for the same reward. (For example, you can choose to redeem the 480 points you have earned for a Visa Prepaid Card that can be used wherever Visa is accepted. Your spouse can choose to redeem the points they have earned, in increments of 120 points, for well-being incentive credits to be applied toward eligible medical and pharmacy expenses.)
Points are saved in the Sharecare Redemption Center until you choose to redeem them. All points must be redeemed by midnight Eastern Time on December 15,2023.
You will not be able to select the Visa Prepaid Card if you begin redeeming points to apply towards your well-being incentive credits.
You must complete all well-being activities totaling 480 points in order to select the $150 Visa Prepaid Card. The card will be physically mailed within eight weeks of redemption.
- Activities must be completed, and all documentation received between January 1, 2023, and November 30, 2023, to earn the following points in 2023.RealAge Test: Earn 120 points for completion of the RealAge Test. The Real Age Test is a confidential, online questionnaire that will take about 10 minutes to complete. The RealAge Test must be completed before any points can be earned.
- Biometric Screening: Earn 120 points for completing a biometric screening. In2023, SHBP members and their covered spouses will have the opportunity to obtain a biometric screening at their personal physician’s office using the 2023 Physician Screening Form, at an SHBP-sponsored onsite screening event, or at a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center (PSC). For information on biometric screenings please visit www.BeWellSHBP.com or call Sharecare at 888-616-6411.
Earn an Additional 240 Points: You and your covered spouse can earn up to an additional 240 points by completing well-being coaching, online challenges, preventive screening exams, or a combination of these activities:
- Well-being Coaching: Actively engage in coaching. Earn 40 points for one completed coaching call per month. You and your covered spouse can each earn 40 points up to six times, for a maximum of 240 points.
- Online Challenges: Earn40 points up to 6 times, for a maximum of 240 points by completing up to six of the following challenges, within the challenge period as listed below:
- Steps Challenge (Complete and track 7,000 steps per day for 21 days in January, April, July or October)
- Mindfulness Challenge – Stress or Sleep (Complete and track how often you experience stress as “never” or “sometimes” each day (Stress Challenge) or 7-9 hours of sleep each night (Sleep Challenge) for 21 days in February, May, August or November)
- Healthy Diet Challenge (Complete and track a well-balanced diet each day for 21 days in March, June or September)
Preventive Screening Exams: Earn 60 points up to 2 times for completing a preventive screening exam (colonoscopy, mammogram, pap smear, or prostate screening).
-- Screenings should be completed by September 30, 2023.
-- For screenings completed in October or November 2023, members can self-attest by November 30.
NOTE: Points not redeemed by midnight ET on December 15, 2023 will rollover to the next plan year as well-being incentive credits.
To get started today, visit BeWellSHBP.com.
Wellness Appeals (Anthem and UnitedHealthcare)
For more information regarding wellness appeals, please visit https://bewellshbp.com/appeals/.
NOTE: Well-being incentives do not apply dependent children or members enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente, Tricare or the Medicare Advantage Plan Options