Members and their covered spouses enrolled in Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) and UnitedHealthcare Non-Medicare Advantage plan options have access to a variety of Sharecare tools and services such as the RealAge® Test, well-being incentives, well-being coaching including tobacco cessation coaching, biometric screenings, onsite activities, challenges and much more. To learn more, please visit BeWellSHBP.com.
Members can earn points in 2022 and redeem them in the Sharecare Redemption Center for a Sharecare Rewards Visa® Prepaid Card or well-being incentive credits.
The following plans are eligible for the Be Well SHBP® well-being program:
- Anthem Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Bronze, Gold, and Silver
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and UnitedHealthcare Health Maintenance Organization
- UnitedHealthcare High Deductible Health Plan
In the 2022 Plan Year, earn points up to a total of 960 per household: You and your covered spouse can each earn up to 480 points and each of you can choose how to redeem them in the Sharecare Redemption Center for either:
- $150 Visa Prepaid Card to use anywhere Visa is accepted (when redeeming all 480 points earned in 2022) or;
- 480 well-being incentive credits (to apply toward eligible medical and pharmacy expenses). The well-being incentive points you earn in 2022 can be redeemed for well-being incentive credits in increments of 120.
- NOTE: The 2022 incentives do not apply to covered dependent children or members enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente or Medicare Advantage Plan Options.
ACTION IS REQUIRED
You must redeem the points you earn:
Earned points are saved in the Sharecare Redemption Center until you and your covered spouse each choose to redeem them, meaning earned well-being incentive points will not automatically be sent to Anthem or UnitedHealthcare. Therefore, you and your covered spouse must each go to www.BeWellSHBP.com and make a selection on how you each choose to redeem your individually earned points through the Sharecare Redemption Center.
You and your covered spouse do not have to redeem the points you each earned for the same reward. (For example, you can choose to redeem the 480 points you have earned for a Visa Prepaid Card that can be used wherever Visa is accepted. Your spouse can choose to redeem the points they have earned, in increments of 120 points, for well-being incentive credits to be applied toward eligible medical and pharmacy expenses.)
Points are saved in the Sharecare Redemption Center until you choose to redeem them. All points must be redeemed by midnight Eastern Time on December 15, 2022.
You will not be able to select the Visa Prepaid Card if you begin redeeming points to apply towards your well-being incentive credits.
You must complete all well-being activities totaling 480 points in order to select the $150 Visa Prepaid Card. The card will be physically mailed within eight weeks of redemption.
Health Actions Required: To earn the points, the following health actions must be completed between January 1, 2022 and November 30, 2022. The 2022 action-based incentive points will be earned as the action is completed and will be available in your incentive account within 30 days after redemption.
- RealAge Test: Earn 120 well-being incentive points for completion of the RealAge Test. The Real Age Test is a confidential, online questionnaire that will take about 10 minutes to complete. The RealAge Test must be completed before any points can be earned.
- Biometric Screening: Earn 120 points for completing a biometric screening. In 2022, SHBP members and their covered spouses will have the opportunity to obtain a biometric screening at their personal physician’s office using the 2022 Physician Screening Form, at an SHBP-sponsored biometric screening event, or at a Quest Diagnostic Patient Service Center (PSC). For information on biometric screenings please visit www.BeWellSHBP.com or call Sharecare at 888-616-6411.
Earn an Additional 240 Points: You and your covered spouse can earn up to an additional 240 points by completing the RealAge Test and well-being coaching, online challenges, RealAge Program, or a combination of these activities:
- Well-being Coaching: Actively engage in coaching. Earn 40 points for one completed coaching call per month. You and your covered spouse can each earn 40 points up to six times, for a maximum of 240 points.
- Online Challenges: Earn 120 points up to 2 times, for a maximum of 240 points by completing two of the following challenges, within the challenge period as listed below:
- 7,000 Steps Challenge (Complete and track 21 of 30 days in January, April, July or October)
- Stress Challenge (Complete and track 21 of 30 days in February, May, August or November)
- Green Day Challenge (Complete and track 21 days of 30 in March, June or September)
- NOTE: Points can be earned by logging eight (8) Green Day trackers daily within the Sharecare App or online through www.BeWellSHBP.com.
- RealAge Program: Earn 120 points one time for completing the RealAge Program. You may start the challenge at any time during the program year, but once started you must track at least 4 times a week (Sunday- Saturday) over 3 weeks to be awarded points.
NOTE: Points not redeemed by midnight ET on December 15, 2022 will rollover to the next plan year as well-being incentive credits.
To get started today, visit BeWellSHBP.com.
Wellness Appeals (Anthem and UnitedHealthcare)
For more information regarding wellness appeals, please visit https://bewellshbp.com/appeals/.
NOTE: Well-being incentives do not apply dependent children or members enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente, Tricare or the Medicare Advantage Plan Options.