Contact SHBP Employer Services
The State Health Benefit Plan (SHBP) has dedicated employer services specialists to assist our employers with administering SHBP Benefits.
How to Contact your Dedicated Employer Services Specialists:
Via the Employer (X)change System
- To reach your dedicated Employer Services Specialists, or click here visit the “(X)change” tab on the drop down menu for Employers on the SHBP website.
- The (X)change allows Employers to communicate with their dedicated Employer Services Specialist via a secure platform, eliminating the need for emails and ensuring Member data is delivered securely.
- For escalated inquiries, please follow the SHBP Employer Services (X)change Escalation Process.
- To reach your dedicated employer services specialists, employers should call SHBP Member Services at 1-800-610-1863 and when prompted, select option one to be transferred to SHBP Employer Services.
- After an employer is transferred to SHBP Employer Services, when prompted to enter the option number for their dedicated Employer Services Specialists, employers should enter their assigned option number. Please see a listing of those options below.
SHBP Employer Services Phone System Features Include:
Forget Your Option Number: If an employer forgets their option number, a new feature has been added to allow employers to remain on the line to be transferred to the general cue where the first available employer services specialist will answer their call.
Callback Option: If after holding for a certain period of time, employers will also have the option to leave a message and receive a callback within one business day.